Aspire Global Affiliate Agreement
This Affiliate Agreement (this “Agreement”) contains the complete terms and conditions between Aspire Global plc (“Aspire Global” or “we” or “us”), and you, regarding your application to participate as an affiliate (an “Affiliate”) of Aspire Global. As an affiliate your role will be to promote the “Scratch2Cash.com”, “Hopa.com” and “Karamba.com” websites operated by Aspire Global International LTD and/or by AG Communications LTD, as applicable (the “Sites”). By submitting the application form, you are deemed to have agreed to be bound to the terms and conditions set out in this Agreement.
- Affiliate Program Application. To become an Affiliate you will have to submit a completed Affiliate Program Application. We will evaluate your application and, where applicable, notify you of your acceptance to the Affiliate Program. We may reject your application or terminate this Agreement for breach with immediate effect, if we determine, in our sole discretion, that your marketing methods (including websites, emails, applications, all as indicated in your application) (collectively the “Affiliate Sites”) are not suitable for any reason, including, but not limited to, inclusion of content on your Affiliate Sites that we deem is in any way unlawful, harmful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, harassing, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, which by way of example only, might mean that it contains (i) sexually explicit, pornographic or obscene content (whether in text or graphics), (ii) speech or images that are offensive, profane, hateful, threatening, harmful, defamatory, libelous, harassing or discriminatory (whether based on race, ethnicity, creed, religion, gender, sexual orientation, physical disability or otherwise), (iii) graphic violence, (iv) politically sensitive or controversial issues (v) any unlawful behavior or conduct; (vi) fake or misleading content, including fake news; or (vii) false claims, testimonials, endorsements or any similar content. In any event, prior to your use of any testimonial and/or endorsements, you shall first obtain our prior written approval. Similarly, we shall reject your application if we determine, in our sole discretion, that your site is designed to appeal to minors. Further, Aspire Global is strongly committed to the protection of its end-users from all types of malicious, harmful or intrusive software and maintains a zero-tolerance policy in this regard. Therefore, we shall reject your application if we believe, in our sole and absolute discretion, that any of your Affiliate Sites are designed to distribute or promote or allow the distribution or promotion of any spyware, adware, trojans, viruses, worms, spybots, keyloggers or any other form of malware. You shall have no right to appeal any decision to reject your application. By establishing an account with us, you acknowledge that you may be asked to share certain personal information about you before activating or during your use of the Affiliate Program (e.g. your name, physical address, email address, phone number, financial information, etc.). By accessing and opening an account, you agree and understand that we will use such information as necessary for the performance of this agreement to which you are a party (e.g. to process payments and to evaluate your application). You may contact us at DPO@aspireglobal.com at any time and request to access, delete, change or update any personal information relating to you (for example, if you believe that your personal information is incorrect, you may ask to have it corrected or deleted) that we will cease any further use of your personal information or that we shall remove your personal information (subject to any other legal obligation that may require us to keep the information). If you wish to raise a complaint on how we have handled your personal information, please contact us directly at DPO@aspireglobal.com. For more details, you should review our https://www.karamba.com/info/privacy/which describes how we access, use, store and retain personal information and how we respect individual rights to privacy.
- Protection of Minors.In accordance with applicable legislation, persons under the age of 18 are not allowed to register with or play on our Sites. Our Sites are not designed to attract children or adolescents, and we take certain measures to block underage persons from registering with the Sites. Therefore, we shall reject your application if we determine, in our sole and absolute discretion, that any of your Affiliate Sites are designed to appeal to minors and, as such, are not suitable for the Affiliate Program.
- Links and Promotions. In the event of your acceptance to the Affiliate Program, we will make available to you, banner advertisements, button links, text links and other links as determined by Aspire Global which shall link to the Sites (the “Links”), which you may display on your Affiliate Sites, provided you abide by the terms and conditions of this Agreement. In using the Links, you agree that you will cooperate fully with us in order to establish and maintain the Links. If during the term of this Agreement you wish to place the Links on websites other than the Affiliate Sites which you have previously reported to Aspire Global and which Aspire Global have approved (“Alternative Sites”), you shall be obligated to request and receive Aspire Global permission for the placement of the Links on Alternative Sites. You may not modify a Link, unless you have received prior written consent from Aspire Global to do so. In the event that we determine that your use of any Link is not in compliance with the terms of this Agreement, we shall be entitled to take such measures as to render inoperative the Links used by you. You may not advertise the Sites in any way not approved in advance by Aspire Global including, without limitation, the use of spam e-mails. In addition to your use of Links you may promote the Sites by means of the publication of bonus codes (each a “Promotion”). Your activities in relation to a Promotion shall be strictly in accordance with Aspire Global relevant guidelines as such shall exist and be amended from time to time. Your offering of a Promotion at any time shall be conditional on your receipt of our prior written approval for the Promotion and in the event that you do not receive our approval in relation to a Promotion, you shall not be permitted to receive any commissions generated on account of a Player (as such term is defined below) who has become such a player in any manner connected with the relevant unapproved Promotion. You shall refrain from marketing the Sites in any way which might compete with our own marketing efforts, unless you have received prior written approval from us in such regard. By way of example, the following activities will be considered to be activities, which if undertaken by you, would compete with our own marketing efforts and are prohibited hereunder: (i) the placement of Links on any Internet sites on which we place advertisements for the Sites; and (ii) the promotion of the Sites by you by way of keyword advertising with Internet search engines. Your breach of the foregoing provisions will constitute a breach of this Agreement, and Aspire Global retains full authority to (i) terminate this Agreement immediately in the event of such breach (without derogating from any of its rights under any applicable law or agreement, including this Agreement, in this regard), and (ii) retain for its own account any commission arising as a result of such competitive activities that would otherwise have accrued to your benefit. In relation to pay-per-click (PPC) and keyword bidding it is hereby made clear that you may not advertise (make use in any search engine ads) or purchase or register keywords, search terms or other identifiers for use in any search engine, portal, sponsored advertising service or other search or referral service, which are identical or similar to any of the Aspire Global trademarks or trade names from time to time or include the words ‘Aspire Global, ‘NeoGames Aspire Global’, ‘scratch2cash’, ‘hopa’ or ‘karamba’ or any variations of each of these words, or include metatag keywords on the partner site which are identical or similar to any Aspire Global trade marks or trade names from time to time.
- Referred Players.A “Player” shall mean an Internet user without a prior account with any of the Sites operated by Aspire Global who accesses any of the Sites directly through the Links, creates a new account and makes a deposit on a Site. Neither you nor your relatives are eligible to become Players and should you or they do so you will not be eligible to receive the relevant commission. For this purpose, the term “relative” shall mean any of the following: spouse, parent, partner, child or sibling. The number of Players per individual household computer is strictly limited to one. Aspire Global’s measurements and calculations in relation to the number of Players and the relevant Net Revenue and Gross Revenue figures shall be the sole and authoritative tool for such measurements and calculations and shall not be open to review or appeal. We shall make the number of Players and the relevant Gross Revenue and Net Revenue figures available to you through our Affiliate Program information site. To permit accurate tracking, reporting, and commission accrual, you must ensure that the Links between your Affiliate Sites and the Sites are properly formatted throughout the term of this Agreement. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Players who received a first money transfer into their account from a third party shall not be counted for payments associated with click-per-action (“CPA”) trackers or with progressive net revenue share schemes, also commonly referred to as “cashback” or “incentive”.
- Revenue Share based Commissions.
i. . If you joined our revenue share remuneration scheme before 28th February 2018 , Aspire Global will pay you the following commissions based upon the table set out below:
For the avoidance of doubt, the calculation of commissions in accordance with the table above is progressive.
Furthermore, it is hereby clarified and agreed that solely for the purpose of this Section 5(i) above, the table set out in this Section 5(i) shall be used to calculate Net Revenue on a rolling three (3) month basis to the effect that if an Affiliate has not generated any Players during any such calculation period the Revenue Share Percentage above may, at Aspire Global’s discretion, revert to the lowest percentage rate for the three (3) month period thereafter, and shall remain at such rate up until the Affiliate generates Players in accordance with the above table.
ii..If you joined our revenue share remuneration scheme after 28th February 2018, Aspire Global will pay you a monthly flat commission as follows:
- For all Casino Oriented Players (as defined below) – 25% of such Players’ aggregate Net Revenue; and
- For all Sports Oriented Players (as defined below) – 20% of such Players’ aggregate Net Revenue;
Where for the purpose of this section (ii), a “Casino Oriented Player” or alternatively, a “Sports Oriented Player” shall mean a Player who first registered to the Site through the Casino tab available on the Site (with respect to a “Casino Oriented Player”) or through the Sports tab (with respect to a “Casino Oriented Player”), respectively. For the avoidance of doubt, a Player’s orientation for the purpose of determining its revenue share remuneration scheme shall be determined by Aspire Global at its sole discretion based on the section (i.e. Casino or Sport tabs) through which the Player has made his first registration on any of the Site, regardless of the products played by that Player following his registration. Once a Player’s orientation has been determined by Aspire Global, either as a Sport or Casino oriented, the relevant remuneration scheme shall apply to the Net Revenue generated from both the Casino and Sports products and services, on an aggregate basis.
iii. Alternatively – subject to our written approval to your participation in our CPA scheme, which approval will be provided at our sole discretion, you may request to join our CPA remuneration scheme, under terms to be agreed between the parties on a case by case basis. Under our CPA remuneration scheme you will be entitled to receive a certain one off CPA commission (as shall be separately agreed between us) for any new Player you direct to any of the Sites, provided always that such Player meets our “CPA Criteria”, the principles of which are set out below.
CPA Criteria – unless otherwise agreed between the parties in writing, a Player will be considered as meeting the CPA Criteria, only if such Player: (i) has deposited a certain minimum amount of deposits to its player account (the “Minimum Deposit”); and (ii) for Casino Oriented Players, if such Player has made the Minimum Deposit set out in section (i) above, and provided further that such Player has placed on the Sites a certain minimum sum of settled bets with odds of 1 or above (the “Minimum Settled Bets”).
The Minimum Deposit and Minimum Settled Bets figures, as well as the CPA commission amount, shall be agreed between the parties in writing as part of the application process. For further details please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For these purposes, the terms: (i) “Net Revenue” shall mean the monthly sum total of all Players’ purchases of bets , less the winnings of Players from both the Casino and Sports products (“Gross Revenue“), less any further credits, bonus or promotional amounts given to Players, less any chargeback (including amounts paid as a result of credit card abuse or fraud, or paid to a Player by Aspire Global to settle a claim involving the allegation of credit card or other abuse or fraud) or any uncollectible revenue attributable to a Player less gaming tax as described below and less fixed administration fee equal to 15% of the total Net Revenue which was accumulated prior to applying such deduction. It is hereby clarified and agreed that applicable local gaming taxes shall be calculated as per the respective Gross Revenue share of each party while the Affiliate share of such tax shall be borne by the Affiliate and deducted from its part of the Gross Revenue at the rate in force on the date payment is due. All commissions shall be paid to you on a monthly basis, within approximately 30 days following the end of each month. Invoices received by us are rotated in a payment cycle which commences on the 1st of every month, and will be finalized by the 20th. Invoices must be received to us by the 10th of every month; failure to follow this procedure will result in the said invoice being settled in the next payment cycle. Payments of commissions shall be made directly to you as per your preferred payment method elected by you as part of your application process. In the event that you provide Aspire Global. with incorrect or incomplete details in relation to your preferred payment method and Aspire Global is not able to transfer the commissions to you, Aspire Global reserves the right to subtract from the commissions due to you an amount of money to reflect the required investigation and additional work created by your having provided incorrect or incomplete details. Aspire Global shall be entitled to set-off from the amount of commission to be paid to you any associated costs related to the transfer of such commission. In the event that the commission to be paid to you in any calendar month is less than €100 (the “Minimum Amount”), Aspire Global shall not be obligated to make the payment until such time as the commission is equal to or greater than the Minimum Amount. Aspire Global retains the right to review all commissions for possible fraud, where such fraud may be on the part of the Player or on your part. Any incidence of fraud on your part constitutes a breach of this Agreement, and Aspire Global retains full authority to terminate this Agreement immediately in the event of such breach. Further, in the event that Aspire Global deems that fraud has occurred, either on your part or on the part of a Player, you shall not be entitled to receive any commissions which have accrued to your benefit at such time whether such commissions were generated through fraud or otherwise. In the event that the commission for any calendar month results in a negative amount, such negative amount shall be applied to the commission calculation, and set-off against future positive commission amounts, in the next calendar months, until the negative balance has been fully extinguished. You are urged to provide accurate details in regard to the manner and information relating to your preferred method of receiving commissions and Aspire Global shall not be held liable for your delayed receipt of commissions or money transfer to the details provided in your account due to your provision of inaccurate details.
We reserve the right to modify these Terms and Conditions and, thus, to amend this agreement between us at any time. Whenever such amendment shall limit your current rights or otherwise may be to your detriment, we will notify you prior to such changes coming into effect. If you do not agree to the updated Terms & Conditions you must stop using the website. The full Terms and Conditions text shall be available to see in respective homepage of the Websites.
- Contact with Players. All Players shall be considered to be customers of Aspire Global only. Should you wish to contact a Player you are obligated to first receive Aspire Global written approval for such contact and without such approval you are expressly forbidden from making contact and corresponding with Players. If in the opinion of Aspire Global you either try to or do make contact with a Player without Aspire Global’s written approval, Aspire Global shall be entitled to immediately terminate this Agreement and to indefinitely withhold all commissions owing to you at such time, without derogating from any other rights and remedies Aspire Global has in that regard. Further, if following your receipt of Aspire Global’s written approval for your contacting or corresponding with a Player, Aspire Global deems that such contact or correspondence is against the best interests of Aspire Global, Aspire Global shall have the right to revoke the approval previously granted, to terminate this Agreement and/or to indefinitely withhold all commissions owing to you at such time.
- Intellectual Property. In the event of your acceptance to the Affiliate Program, we shall grant you a non-assignable and non-transferable, non-exclusive, revocable license to place the Links on your Affiliate Sites during the term of this Agreement, and solely in connection with the Links, to use our logos, trade names, trademarks, service marks and similar identifying material (collectively, “Licensed Materials”), solely for the purpose of promoting the Sites. You may not sub-license, assign or otherwise transfer the license. You are not permitted to alter, modify or change the Licensed Material in any way whatsoever. You may not use any Licensed Materials for purposes other than promoting the Sites, without first submitting a sample of such use to us and receiving our prior written consent. You are not permitted to use the Licensed Materials in any manner that is disparaging or that otherwise portrays Aspire Global or anyone else negatively. We reserve all of our intellectual property rights in the Licensed Materials. We may revoke your license to use the Licensed Materials at any time by written notice to you, whereupon you shall immediately destroy or deliver up to us all such Licensed Materials that are in your possession. You acknowledge that, except for the license granted to you in this section, you have not acquired and will not acquire any right, interest or title to the Links and/or the Licensed Materials by reason of this Agreement or your activities hereunder. You further acknowledge and agree that Aspire Global and/or its licensors shall at all times remain the sole owner(s) of all copyrights, trade marks and all other rights subsisting in and to the Licensed Materials and you further agree (during your relationship with Aspire Global and at any time thereafter) not, in any way, to question or dispute the same, nor to assist any other person to dispute or question such rights. The aforementioned license shall automatically terminate upon the termination of this Agreement (if not earlier terminated by Aspire Global).
- Privacy and Data Protection. For the purpose of this section:”Personal Data” means any data that can or may be used whether alone or in combination with other information in order to identify a single person.”Data Protection Legislation” means all data protection and privacy laws applicable to the processing of Personal Data, including after 25 May 2018, Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of Personal Data and on the free movement of such data (General Data Protection Regulation) (“GDPR”).
- You shall ensure that all individuals (including potential Players) who you engage or communicate with through the Affiliates Sites (“End Users”) have been informed of, and if required by Data Protection Legislation, have given their prior consent to any collecting or processing of their information (including any Personal Data), in connection with this Agreement.
- You shall not in any manner infringe an End User’s privacy rights and shall not collect, transmit, disclose, copy or use End User’s Personal Data without having obtained the End User’s specific, informed and unambiguous consent.
- You shall handle all Personal Data collected from End Users strictly in accordance with applicable Data Protection Legislation.
- You shall take adequate technological and any other necessary security measures in order to safeguard End Users’ Personal Data which is collected or processed by you.
- You shall provide reasonable cooperation and assistance to Aspire Global in relation to your processing of Personal Data in order to allow Aspire Global to comply with its obligations under Data Protection Legislation and upon reasonable and written notice, allow your data processing procedures and documentation to be inspected by Aspire Global in order to ascertain compliance with this Section 9.
- You shall at all times allow End Users to exercise their rights under the Data Protection Legislation (e.g. the right of access, right to rectification, restriction of processing, erasure, etc.).
- Obligations Regarding Your Affiliate Sites. You will be solely responsible for the technical operation of your site and the accuracy and appropriateness of materials posted thereon. You agree that your site will not, in any way, copy or resemble the look and feel of the Sites (or any part thereof) nor will you create the impression that your Affiliate Sites are the Sites. You also agree that your Affiliate Sites will not contain any content of the Sites or any materials which are proprietary to Aspire Global, except (i) with our prior permission, or (ii) materials obtained by you via the Affiliate Program information site in accordance with the provisions hereof or the policies or instructions therein. You will not use any unsolicited or spam e-mail to promote the Affiliate Sites and/or the Sites and will ensure that your Affiliate Sites and any related marketing materials or communications do not contain any spyware, adware or other unwanted threats. If your Affiliate Sites or any related marketing materials or communications are found to contain any spyware, adware or other unwanted threats, we reserve the right to terminate this Agreement and your participation in the Affiliate Program immediately, without derogating from any rights or remedies we have in that regard. You will indemnify and hold harmless Aspire Global and any other member in the corporate group to which Aspire Global belongs (collectively the “Group”) from all claims, damages, and expenses (including, without limitation, attorney’s fees and expert witness fees) relating to the development, operation, maintenance, and contents of your Affiliate Sites or any materials, products or services linked to therein.. You hereby acknowledge that your conduct as an Affiliate shall reflect on the Group and has the potential to cause substantial damage to the Group’s reputation and goodwill and that you shall at all times consider the goodwill and reputation of the Group and the Group’s names and brands. Thus, and without derogating from the foregoing, you will not take any action which is likely to cause damage to the Group’s reputation and goodwill.
- The term of this Agreement will begin upon your acceptance to the Affiliate Program and will end when terminated by either you or Aspire Global. At any time, either you or we may immediately terminate this Agreement, with or without cause, by giving the other written notice of termination, where such notice may be served via fax or e-mail. We reserve the right to withhold your final payment for a reasonable time to ensure that the correct amount is paid. Upon the termination of this Agreement for any reason, you will immediately cease use of, and remove from your site, all Links and Licensed Materials and any other names, marks, symbols, copyrights, logos, designs, or other proprietary designations or properties owned, developed, licensed or created by any member of the Group and/or provided by or on behalf of us to you pursuant to this Agreement or in connection with the Affiliate Program. Following the termination of this Agreement and our payment to you of all commissions due at such time of termination, we shall have no obligation to make any further payments of commissions to you.
- Limitation of Liability. We will not be liable for indirect, special or consequential damages, or any loss of revenue, profits or data arising in connection with this Agreement or the Affiliate Program, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Further, our aggregate liability arising with respect to this Agreement and the Affiliate Program will not exceed the total commissions paid or payable to you under this Agreement.
- We make no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the Affiliate Program or any products or other items sold through the Affiliate Program (including without limitation warranties of fitness, merchantability, non-infringement, or any implied warranties arising out of a course of performance, dealing, or trade usage). In addition, we make no representation that the operation of the Sites will be uninterrupted or error-free, and will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors.
- Your Representations and Warranties. You hereby represent and warrant to us the following: (i) you have accepted the terms and conditions of this Agreement in full, which creates legal, valid and binding obligations on you, enforceable against you in accordance with the terms hereof, (ii) such acceptance and the performance by you of this Agreement and the consummation by you of the transactions contemplated hereby will not conflict with or violate any provision of law, rule, regulation or agreement to which you are subject, (iii) you will inquire and comply in full with any applicable legislation with respect to any activities performed by you as an Affiliate hereunder and you undertake not to engage in any unlawful business practices in any jurisdiction in respect of the Affiliate Sites and/or the Sites, and (iv) you are an adult of at least 18 years of age. You further represent that you have evaluated the laws relating to your activities and obligations hereunder and you have independently concluded that you can enter this Agreement and fulfill your obligations hereunder without violating any applicable rule of law.
- You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Aspire Global and any member of the Group, and their respective shareholders, officers, directors, employees, agents, affiliates, successors and assigns, from and against any and all claims, losses, liabilities, damages or expenses (including attorneys’ fees and costs) of any nature whatsoever incurred or suffered by us (collectively the “Losses”), in so far as such Losses (or actions in respect thereof) arise out of or are based on (i) the breach of this Agreement by you (including or any representation or warranty made by you herein), or (ii) any claim related to your Affiliate Sites (including, without limitation, claims made by potential Players, Players, a third party and/or any governmental authority or body).
- We may disclose to you certain information as a result of your participation as part of the Affiliate Program, which information we consider to be confidential (the “Confidential Information”). Confidential Information shall remain strictly confidential and secret and shall not be utilized, directly or indirectly, by you for your own business purposes or for any other purpose except and solely to the extent that any such information is generally known or available to the public or if the same is required by law or legal process.
- Entire Agreement. The provisions contained in this Agreement constitute the entire agreement between us and you with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement, and no statement or inducement with respect to such subject matter by us (and/or any member of the Group) which is not contained in this Agreement shall be valid or binding between us and you.
- Relationship of Parties. You and Aspire Global are independent contractors, and nothing in this Agreement will create any, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between you and Aspire Global (and/or any other member of the Group).
- Independent Evaluation. Without derogating from anything contained herein, you acknowledge that you have read this Agreement, have had an opportunity to consult with your own legal advisors if you so desired, and agree to all its terms and conditions. You have independently evaluated the desirability of participating in the Affiliate Program and are not relying on any representation, guarantee, or statement other than as set forth in this Agreement.
- We may modify any of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement, at any time at our sole discretion. Posting on our Affiliate Program information site a change of terms notice or a new agreement is considered sufficient provision of notice and such modifications shall be effective as of the date of posting. Modifications may include, but are not limited to, changes in the scope of available commission fees, commission schedules, payment procedures, and Affiliate Program rules. If any modification is unacceptable to you, your sole recourse is to terminate this Agreement and your continued participation in the Affiliate Program following our posting of a change notice or new agreement on our Web site will constitute binding acceptance of the change. For the avoidance of doubt, any modification to this Agreement shall not affect commissions accrued to your benefit prior thereto. Due to the above, we advise you to frequently visit the Affiliate Program information site and review the terms and conditions of this Agreement, as may be modified.
- This Agreement and any matters relating hereto shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with Maltese law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Malta. You may not assign this Agreement, by operation of law or otherwise, without our prior written consent. Subject to that restriction, this Agreement will be binding on, inure to the benefit of, and be enforceable against the parties and their respective successors and assigns. Our failure to enforce your strict performance of any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of our right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of this Agreement.
- Language Discrepancies. In case of any discrepancy between the meanings of any translated versions of this Agreement, the meaning of the English language version shall prevail.
- All “Master affiliate” deals are valid for a period of 12 months only. The master affiliate deal starts on the day the sub affiliate brings their first depositing player. A master affiliate is an affiliate who has recruited other sites to partner with our Site the more sites a master recruits, the more the master affiliate can earn each month. A master affiliate will earn 5% of each of his/her sub-affiliates total earnings per month for a period of 1 year maximum.